The ZTA Memphis Alumnae Chapter promotes service to others and to our Fraternity. We have a dedicated service chair that manages our events within the chapter as well as a Race for the Cure committee. Our chapter hosts the annual Think Pink Luncheon to promote Breast Cancer Education and Awareness.
Some of our many service events include (but most definitely are not limited to!):
- Think Pink Luncheon and Fashion Show
- Pink Out with the University of Memphis - Volleball and Women's Basketball
- Pink in the Park with the Memphis Redbirds
- Pink in the Rink with the Mississippi Riverkings
- Care Packages for Soldiers on Veterans Day
- Recognition Scholarship- Funded through the ZTA Foundation honoring a Memphis Alumna
- Service Meeting at Hope House Lodge - preparing meals for cancer patients and their families
- Canned Food Drive to benefit the Memphis Food bank
- School Supply Drive to benefit various schools in the Memphis area
If you have any questions about our upcoming service meetings and/or events, please contact us.